Colleges and universities have rules and regulations concerning hearing and appeal procedures for claims of academic dishonesty and unfair grading. If you are accused of academic dishonesty, including cheating or plagiarism, you need to understand your rights and be prepared to defend yourself. Often, schools are willing to negotiate discipline when faced with a vigorous defense.
If you believe you have been unfairly graded in a course, most schools have systems in place for grade appeals. We can help you navigate the appeals process to obtain successful results. Brad A. Schlossberg, Esq., of Berger, Fischoff, Shumer, Wexler & Goodman, LLP, has handled numerous grade appeal and disciplinary procedures.
Successful results have included:
- Reinstatement of clients into graduate programs, nursing programs, medical school and law school;
- Reduced discipline from expulsion to suspension;
- Readmission upon probation;
- Changing failing grades to passing;
- Removing failing grades from academic records;
- Obtaining the right to retake failed classes.
Contact the Education Law team at Berger, Fischoff, Shumer, Wexler & Goodman, LLP at 1-800-806-1136 today for a Free Consultation.
BERGER, FISCHOFF, SHUMER, WEXLER & GOODMAN, LLP…EXPERIENCED LEGAL REPRESENTATION THAT YOU CAN AFFORD!!!